Information for Everyone
Do not bring firewood of any kind with you to our facility. This includes but not limited to tree branches, pallet wood, 2×4’s, etc. Firewood is sold at the general store for $5 bundle. We need your help to protect our trees. Please do not move firewood. The emerald ash borer is an extremely destructive insect that was introduced from Asia, and has killed more than 20 million ash trees in Michigan, Ohio, Maryland, Indiana, and southwestern Pennsylvania. One of the main ways forest pests are spread is through firewood movement. Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Maryland are covered by federal and state quarantines. Cutting trees or limbs is not permitted in the park. Doing so will result in a $500 minimum fine.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Advanced reservations requested
Office hours: M-Th 9am-6pm, Friday & Sat 9am-9pm, Sunday 9am-6pm. We are a gated community. Prior arrangements must be made to check in between 6.00pm and 9.00pm Sun thru Thurs.
As a courtesy to our other campers, we do not check campers in after 9.00pm
All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking by Visa, MasterCard. Check/cash must be paid within 3 business days. There are no refunds for holiday weekend cancellations
- 11 days or greater from reservation date is a one night cancellation fee
- 10 days or less all fees paid are non refundable
- Holiday weekends (3 night minimum) are non refundable
- Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore no refunds for shortened stays. We do not charge more for fantastic weather!
- Each person must call with his/her own details and credit card to make the reservation
- All they need is the dates the group is camping and someones name to associate the booking with
Waste Dump StationNon-Registered Camper $15
Registered Camper $7
- Pets are welcome as long as they are kept on a leash, quiet and never left unattended outside of your camper
- Do not tie your pet to any tree
- You are expected to clean up after your pet
- Pets are not allowed in any building, rental unit, bath house, lake area or on the beach
- All pets are to be up-to-date on their vaccinations before visiting our facility
- If your pet is not friendly towards other pets or people please do not bring them
|1 to 3 days||$15.00|
|4 to 5 days||$20.00|
|Holiday Weekend Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day||$20.00|
*Weekly & monthly rates available
All Wristband programs are per person & offer unlimited use (8am – dusk) for fun cycles ($5 separate cash deposit for safety flag), jumping pillow, jump shot & all water inflatables.
*All persons using the jumping pillow, fun cycles, jumpshot & inflatable water toys are required to have a wristband.
Visitor Policy & Fees
- Registered Campers may have Day Visitors $5 per person, children under 4 are Free!
- Day Visitors must leave by 10:00pm
- All visitors must register in the office and pay the visitor fee
- All vehicles in the campground must display a visitor tag
Oak Lake Family Campground is for registered & paid campers and their registered & paid guests. Visitors are not permitted to enter after 8pm unless prior arrangements have been made.
PLEASE NOTE: Campers are responsible for their actions and the actions of their visitors.
- Glow in the Dark Wagon Rides Every Saturday Night!! You Gotta Glow to Go!!
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore no refunds for shortened stays.
Quiet Hours from 11 pm – 8 am – Enforced!
No firewood/wood of any kind is to be brought into the campground. $5 Bundles are for sale in the office.
*All prices subject to change without notice this includes but not limited to wristbands, campsites and cabins.